In stock, delivery time: 3-5 days
Powerful Indoor GatewayPLUS SMART in the LoRaWAN® Network EUROPE of ZENNER Connect
The ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS SMART uses powerful LoRaWAN® technology, whose excellent building penetration and wide-area network coverage ensure connectivity of IoT sensors even under difficult environmental and installation conditions.
This indoor gateway is ideally suited for receiving your LoRaWAN® devices and sensors inside a building and in the immediate vicinity, in order to receive the values of sometimes difficult-to-access sensors on several floors as well as basements, garages, gardens, car parks - all without additional repeaters. It can be used across all sectors for a wide range of IoT applications.
The smart gateway ensures the LoRaWAN® reception of your LoRaWAN® end devices in the reception area of the gateway and transmits their data to the backend. In addition to the reception of your devices beyond your own gateway, you also receive their data as a special added value if they are received by one of the other gateways in the ZENNER Connect LoRaWAN® network EUROPE. Like all data transmissions, of course, secure and AES 128 encrypted.
The GatewayPLUS SMART gives you access to the ZENNER Connect LoRaWAN® network EUROPE. In order to automatically establish a network connection after commissioning, the gateway has already been stored for you in the backend system B.One Middleware. You therefore do not have to integrate the gateway into the system yourself. The access to your personal B.One Middleware account/client that you receive after ordering is ultimately only required for the installation of sensors whose data you want to receive via the gateway. Unless: You order your sensors with the practical ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY booking-in service (more on this below or on the product pages of the respective sensors).
The gateway is therefore already completely and permanently pre-configured and an integral part of the ZENNER Connect LoRaWAN® network EUROPE, you only need to establish the power supply, connect the gateway to your WLAN and you can start immediately. With the gateway, the LoRaWAN® data transmission of 50 own LoRaWAN end devices is included in the purchase price for 24 months. Data transmission from your gateway to the backend system via your WLAN connection may incur additional costs. If you are planning a larger project, please contact us. We will be happy to provide you with individual support and advice.
Scope of use ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS SMART:
With the ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS SMART you receive LoRaWAN® connectivity and data transmission via your Wi-Fi in the ZENNER Connect LoRaWAN® network EUROPE for 24 months and use of up to 50 LoRaWAN® IoT sensors.
The gateway is part of the LoRaWAN® network of ZENNER Connect GmbH (ZC). Due to the technology, all LoRaWAN® end devices in the reception range of your gateway are received in encrypted form and transmitted to the network provider via your Wi-Fi! Of course, you only receive the data of your own end devices!
Due to network regulation, the gateway is to be used within the European Union and currently ONLY in the following COUNTRIES! GERMANY, AUSTRIA, DENMARK, SWEDEN, POLAND, NETHERLANDS, FRANCE, SPAIN, ITALY, CROATIA and SLOVENIA.
User Agreement ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS SMART:
Please note: This associated user agreement (also to be found below under "Available Downloads") is part of the contract when purchasing this gateway.
LoRaWAN® network coverage ZENNER Connect:
To the overview map of our network coverage: https://www.mz-connect.com/netzabdeckung/
NEW OPTIONAL: Order the B.One Gallery visualisation solution for 24 months and for 50 devices with ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY directly.
In addition, you secure the possibility that your purchased sensors can be automatically created in the ZC LoRaWAN network and already added to your B.One Gallery with the ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY login service. No more cumbersome configuration, setup, authentication of sensors necessary in the visualisation. As simple as IoT should be.
User agreement for the visualisation solution B.One Gallery:
=> Please note when choosing the ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY OPTION! that this associated User Agreement (also available below under "Available downloads") is part of the contract when purchasing this gateway with the ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY OPTION choosen.
Exchange and inspiration in the B.One Community
Have you already implemented your own LoRaWAN® use cases in the Internet of Things or are you new to the topic and would like to exchange ideas? Or has your boss given you the task of diving into the Internet of Things? Then the new B.One Community is the right place for you!
Join the B.One Community
Features and functions of GatewayPLUS Smart
- Suitable for LoRaWAN® IoT solutions
ZENNER Connect GmbH is the LoRaWAN® network operator of your gateway. This means that you do not need to register as an independent LoRaWAN® network operator.
Gateway use ONLY in the following countries of the European Union:GERMANY, AUSTRIA, DENMARK, SWEDEN, POLAND, NETHERLANDS, FRANCE, SPAIN, ITALY, CROATIA and SLOVENIA.
Bidirectional LoRaWAN® radio communication
Secure encrypted data transmission end-to-end (AES 128)
- No storage of sensor data such as meter reading values on the gateway
- LoRaWAN® gateway modules according to reference architecture 1.5
- Connection to the backend with available WLAN network.
Attention: The customer establishes the data transmission from the gateway to the backend via his own internet connection. This may incur additional costs for data transmission.
- Please note: The reception quality and range of your LoRaWAN® gateway depends on the installation location you have chosen. For details, please refer to the installation instructions or the User Guide.
- The average reception coverage inside a building can be up to 8-10 floors, depending on the building characteristics.
- The reception coverage outside the building where the gateway is mounted can be up to 1 kilometer.
- You will need WLAN connectivity at the gateway's mounting location. For operation you need a standard 230V power connection/socket.
- Declaration of Conformity (CE) and RoHS standards are complied with.
Areas of application:
- Optimal for LoRaWAN® based IoT applications in buildings as well as in the building environment.
- Smart Building / Home / Office / School / Parking
- Indoor air quality measurement
- Backhaul: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, frequency band: 2.4 GHz, security: WPA/WPA2
- LoRa Channel: 8 channels, receive sensitivity: -140dBm, internal antenna
- TX power: up to +20dBm
- Frequency: EU-868 (862 - 870MHz)
- Power supply: 230V power outlet (Euro plug) / USB Type-C (900mA).
- Antennas: Internal - 1 x LoRa, 1 x Wi-Fi
- Protection class: IP40
- Housing: Plastic with flame retardant according to UL94-2013 Rev.9-2019, class.: V-0
- Dimensions [L x W x H]: 100 x 82 x 38 mm
- Weight: 160g
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to +40 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 °C to +70 °C
- LED: Wi-Fi status
- Preconfigured and connected to the ZENNER Connect LoRaWAN® network.
(this is NOT changeable!)
- Mounting: power socket
- Standards: CE, RoHS
|Usage:||LoRaWAN network coverage|
|industry:||Agriculture & Agricultural Engineering, Buildings & Facilities, Healthcare, Housing Industry, Public & Private Utilities, Smart Agriculture & Farming, Smart Building, Smart Factory & Industry 4.0, Smart Retail|
|location:||Building, Factory Buildings, Indoor, Room (Office/Living/Kitchen)|
- User Guide ZENNER IoT gateway smart (DE-EN)
- Nutzungsvereinbarung B.One Gallery (deutsch)
- Terms & Conditions B.One Gallery (english)
- Nutzungsvereinbarung ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS im LoRaWAN-Netz EUROPE (deutsch)
- User Agreement ZENNER IoTGatewayPLUS in LoRaWAN Network EUROPE (english)
- Datenblatt ZENNER IoT gateway smart (deutsch)
- Datasheet ZENNER IoT gateway smart (english)
- Konformitätserklärung/Declaration of Conformity (DE-EN)
- Jetzt Mitglied in der B-One Community werden und sich austauschen
- Blogbeitrag über das GatewayPLUS SMART in der B.One Community
- Blogbeitrag über die ZENNER IoT Gateways in der B.One Community
- Blogbeitrag IoT GatewayPLUS SMART- Loslegen in unter 5 Minuten
- Blogbeitrag Idealen Montageort für IoT Gateway SMART finden
- Blog post about the GatewayPLUS SMART in the B.One Community
- Blog post about the ZENNER IoT Gateways in the B.One Community
- Blog post about finding ideal mounting location for IoT Gateway SMART