In stock, delivery time: 3-5 days
R311W LoRaWAN® Leakage Sensor from Netvox to Prevent Water Damage
The Netvox R311W sensor is a LoRaWAN® class A device and enables the detection of water leaks. As soon as the sensor detects a leak, it sends an immediate message to the connected backend. With ZENNER's ELEMENT IoT platform, you can thus receive an immediate email via the alarm and control management and avoid major water damage.
Thanks to its small form factor, the device can be installed inconspicuously in almost any location.
Areas of application:
- Data centers
- Machine and server rooms
- Pipelines in basements
- Sanitary facilities
- Keel rooms of ships
NOW NEW OPTIONAL with ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY booking-in services:
Simply selsect one of the two ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY booking-in options to the right of the product image by clicking on the selection box. Selecting the log-in service ensures that your purchased Netvox R311W is directly created in the MZC LoRaWAN®-Netz EUROPE and optionally also automatically added to your B.One Gallery visualisation platform. Without manual configuration, setup and authentication. Prerequisite for visualisation: You already have a ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS SMART, ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS Indoor or Outdoor with the IoT PLUG&PLAY Option selected in uses.
Order, plug in, switch on and view the sensor data in your B.One Gallery. See the measurement data, actions and progressions of your sensor directly there. Design and view your graphics, charts and reports. Create graphical reports of your data and share them with your colleagues, partners, customers or service providers simply via WebLink. The reports can be updated and the recipients only need a web browser
|device type:||Sensor Plug'n'Play|
|industry:||Buildings & Facilities, Public & Private Utilities|
- Measurement parameters: Leakage / liquids
- Dimension of main housing (L x W x H): 57 mm x 35 mm x 15.2 mm
- Sensor dimension (L x W x H): 43 mm x 13 mm x 12 mm
- Weight: 48.9g
- Operating temperature: -20℃ to +55℃
- Ambient humidity: < 90% RH (no condensation)
- IP protection class: IP30
- Device class: Class A
- Activation: use batteries or press and hold any function button until the green and red indicators flash once.
- Configuration: Downlink
- Radio protocol: LoRaWAN®
- Available frequency: EU863-870 (configured before delivery)
- Measuring interval: 1 time per day (heartbeat) and event-controlled when a leakage is detected
- Power supply: 2 pcs. 3.0V CR2450 button battery (single CR2450 battery with 620mAh capacity) - not included in delivery