In stock, delivery time: 3-5 days
Powerful Outdoor IoT GatewayPLUS in the LoRaWAN® Network EUROPE of ZENNER Connect GmbH
The ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS Outdoor for building LoRaWAN coverage and realising IoT use cases.
The ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS Outdoor uses the powerful LoRaWAN technology, whose excellent building penetration and wide-area network coverage ensure the connectivity of IoT sensors even under difficult environmental and installation conditions.
The outdoor gateway is ideal for LoRaWAN network coverage in rural and urban areas to receive readings from multiple sensors. The device can be used across divisions for a wide range of IoT applications and is an integral part of the ZENNER IoT system solutions. With just a few gateways, entire cities can be covered. Thanks to the very robust housing made of painted aluminium, the outdoor gateway is very resilient to extreme weather conditions and is characterised by a high level of fail-safety. In addition to the two external LoRa antennas for the 16 Channels, the ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS Outdoor also uses an external LTE antenna to ensure the best possible connection to the backend - provided there is no Ethernet connection. This feature is not found in comparable competitor products.
The gateway ensures LoRaWAN reception of your LoRaWAN end devices in the gateway's reception area and transmits their data to the backend. In addition to the reception of your devices beyond your own gateway, you also receive their data as a special added value if they are received by one of the other gateways in the ZENNER Connect LoRaWAN network EUROPE. Like all data transmissions, this is of course secure and AES 128 encrypted.
The GatewayPLUS OUTDOOR gives you access to the LoRaWAN® network EUROPE of ZENNER Connect. In order to automatically establish a network connection after commissioning, the gateway has already been stored for you in the backend system B.One Middleware. You therefore do not have to integrate the gateway into the system yourself. The access to your personal B.One Middleware account/client, which you receive after ordering, is ultimately only required for the installation of sensors whose data you want to receive via the gateway. Unless: You order your sensors with the practical ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY booking-in service (more on this below or on the product pages of the respective sensors).
The gateway is therefore already completely and permanently pre-configured and an integral part of the ZENNER Connect EUROPE LoRaWAN® network, you only need to establish the power supply. With the gateway, the LoRaWAN® data transmission of 50 own LoRaWAN end devices is included in the purchase price for 24 months. The data transmission from your gateway to the backend system is carried out via the SIM card of ZENNER Connect included in the Gateway. If you are planning a larger project, please contact us. We will be happy to support and advise you individually.
By the way: ZENNER includes everything you need to operate the gateway in the scope of delivery - from the mounting device to all antennas and cables.
Scope of use ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS Outdoor:
With the ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS Outdoor you receive LoRaWAN connectivity and data transmission in the ZENNER Connect network EUROPE for 24 months and use of up to 50 LoRaWAN IoT sensors.
The gateway is part of the LoRaWAN network of ZENNER Connect GmbH (ZC). Due to the technology, all LoRaWAN end devices in the reception range of your gateway are received in encrypted form and transmitted to the network provider. Of course, you only receive the data of your own end devices!
Due to network regulation, the gateway is to be used within the European Union and currently ONLY in the following COUNTRIES! GERMANY, AUSTRIA, DENMARK, SWEDEN, POLAND, NETHERLANDS, FRANCE, SPAIN, ITALY, CROATIA and SLOVENIA.
Associated User Agreement ZENNER IoT GatewayPLUS Outdoor:
Please note: This corresponding associated user agreement (also available below under "Available downloads") is part of the contract when purchasing this gateway.
LoRaWAN® network coverage ZENNER Connect:
To the overview map of our network coverage: To the network coverage
NEW OPTIONAL: Order the B.One Gallery visualisation solution for 24 months and for 50 devices with ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY directly.
In addition, you secure the possibility that your purchased sensors can be automatically created in the ZC LoRaWAN network and already added to your B.One Gallery with the ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY login service. No more cumbersome configuration, setup, authentication of sensors necessary in the visualisation. As simple as IoT should be.
User agreement for the visualisation solution B.One Gallery:
=> Please note when choosing the ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY OPTION! that this associated User Agreement (also available below under "Available downloads") is part of the contract when purchasing this gateway with the ZENNER IoT PLUG&PLAY OPTION choosen.
Exchange and inspiration in the B.One Community
Have you already implemented your own LoRaWAN® use cases in the Internet of Things or are you new to the topic and would like to exchange ideas? Or has your boss given you the task of diving into the Internet of Things? Then the new B.One Community is the right place for you!
Join the B.One Community
Features and functions of the GatewyPLUS Outdoor:
- Suitable for LoRaWAN IoT solutions
- ZENNER Connect GmbH is the LoRaWAN® network operator of your gateway. This means that you do not need to register as an independent LoRaWAN® network operator.
- Gateway use ONLY in the following countries of the European Union: GERMANY, AUSTRIA, DENMARK, SWEDEN, POLAND, NETHERLANDS, FRANCE, SPAIN, ITALY, CROATIA and SLOVENIA.
- Bidirectional LoRaWAN radio communication
- Secure encrypted data transmission end-to-end (AES 128)
- No storage of sensor data such as meter readings on the gateway
- LoRaWAN gateway modules according to reference architecture 1.5
- Automatic switch from mobile radio (already included) to Ethernet backhaul possible,
Attention! If the gateway is connected to an Ethernet connection, the customer establishes the data transmission from the gateway to the backend via his own Internet connection! This may incur additional costs for the data transmission! Therefore, use the connection via the integrated mobile radio data card/SIM, which is already included. This way you will not incur any additional data transmission costs!
- Manufacturer's Declaration of Conformity including all applicable radio, low voltage and electricity regulations of Europe and RED (Radio Equipment Directive).
- Please note: The reception quality and range of your LoRaWAN gateway depends on the mounting or installation location you choose. For details, please refer to the installation instructions and the additional technical documentation.
- You need mobile radio coverage at the installation or mounting location of the gateway! Alternatively, a separate Ethernet connection. For operation, you need a standard 230V power connection/socket!
- Plug & Play - easy integration through pre-configured software
- Security patches and software updates are distributed automatically
- LoRaWAN gateway modules according to reference architecture 1.5
- Automatic switch from mobile radio to Ethernet backhaul (if available)
- Manufacturer's Declaration of Conformity including all applicable radio, low voltage and electricity regulations of Europe and RED (Radio Equipment Directive)
- Optimal for outdoor IoT use cases
- Smart City, Smart Parking, Smart Waste, Smart Lighting, ...
- e.g. monitoring of local network transformer stations; shaft meter reading
- Smart Industry, Retail, Logistics, SMB, Smart Agriculture & Farming, Asset Tracking...
Scope of delivery:
- IoT Outdoor GatewayPLUS
- 2x LoRa antenna incl. antenna cable
- 1x LTE antenna incl. antenna cable
- 1x Ethernet cable (5m)
- Mounting device incl. pole mount
- PoE injector
- Potential equalisation cable (earthing cable)
- Cable tie
- Mobile radio: Mini SIM - 2G, 3G (UMTS), 4G (LTE) - external LTE antenna
- Ethernet: RJ45 - priority over mobile radio
- LoRa channel: 16 channels - two external antennas
- TX power: max. 27 dBm (500 mW) conducted
- Frequency: EU-868
- Power supply: Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Antennas: External: 2 x LoRa, 1 x LTE (antennas incl. holder included in delivery)
- Protection class: IP67
- Housing: Aluminium, lacquered
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +80°C
- Mounting: Wall, pole (bracket incl. earth cable included, galvanised steel)
- Maintenance: Remote firmware upgrades via ZENNER Cloud
- Certification: EN 301 489-3, EN 300 220-2
|Agriculture & Agricultural Engineering, Buildings & Facilities, Housing Industry, Local and district heating, Public & Private Utilities, Smart Agriculture & Farming, Smart Building, Smart City, Smart Factory & Industry 4.0