In stock, delivery time: 3-5 days
Temperature and humidity sensor with LoRaWAN® or wireless M-Bus radio interface
The Indoor T+H Sensor records the temperature and relative humidity of indoor spaces. The sensor supports the user in optimizing the heating and ventilation behavior. The current temperature and humidity values can be read on the device display at any time.
The data collected and stored by the device is transmitted to downstream recording systems using wireless M-Bus or LoRaWAN® radio technology. This creates transparency regarding the heating and ventilation behavior in order to be able to derive possible efficiency and optimization measures. This data can be used, for example, to prevent mold formation.
The temperature and humidity measurement takes place internally in the device every three minutes. The average value for the last quarter of an hour is determined from the measured values, saved and added up in the register of the respective temperature or humidity range. The Radio transmission occurs every 20 seconds for wireless M-Bus and hourly for LoRaWAN®.
Performance features (selection):
- Measurement, display and data transmission of temperature and humidity values
- Data transmission via wireless M-Bus or LoRaWAN®
- Battery life up to 10 years + storage reserve
- Internal antenna
- Plug & Play – commissioning mode
- Optical interface for configuration and reading of stored data
- Wall mounting with sealing option
- Temperature measurement range: -20°C to 50°C
- Measuring accuracy: ±0.3°C in the range from 5°C to 50°C
- Humidity measuring range: 0% to 100% RH
- Measuring accuracy: ±2% RH in the range of 20% to 80%
- Resolution of the measured values: 0.1°C and 0.1% RH
|Buildings & Facilities, Smart Building
|Building, Indoor, Room (Office/Living/Kitchen)